Research groups and topics in the ISOM
Semiconductor Devices Group (Fernando Calle Gómez):
Devices for energy conversion and photovoltaics (E. Calleja, E. Muñoz, F. Calle, M.A. Sánchez, A. Hierro)
- High efficiency InGaN heterojunction (nano) Solar Cells grown by MBE.
- High Perfomance Organic-Nanorod Hybrid Photovoltaic Devices.
- Nitride-based HEMTs and switches for efficient energy power converters.
- MEMS and NEMS for energy harvesting based in nitrides and oxides.
- InAs/GaAsSb QDs and GaSb/GaAs QWs for tandem Solar Cells.