Research groups and topics in the ISOM
Semiconductor Devices Group (Fernando Calle Gómez):
Components for optical communications, quantum computing, and lighting (A. Hierro, A. de Guzmán, E. Calleja, M.A. Sánchez)
- LEDs/LDs/Photodetectors for optical communications at 1.3 and 1.55 um with arsenide/dilute nitride QWs and QDs.
- Devices grown on substrates with non-conventional orientations (GaAs(111)).
- UV LED emitters incorporating QWells and QDots based on III-Nitrides.
- Phosphor-free white light nanoLED arrays based on III-Nitrides.
- Micro and Nanocavities based on III-Nitrides for quantum computing.